Monday, October 02, 2006

Don't be lazy

"We do not want you to become lazy, but to imitate those who through faith and patience inherit what has been promised. " - Hebrews 6:12

Here in the Bible, Paul urges the Christians not to be lazy but inmitate those who has set the example. I thought this verse can also be used by anyone else. We all know that we should not be lazy every single day but sometimes our heart is willing, the body is weak. Basically this is just plain laziness unless you are deprived of rest. I thought even the Bible want us to be hardworking and inmitate those who are faithful. Many times, I denied myself to do anything but now I'm training my mind and body to listen to me, to produce more. And it's really possible. The best thing is to have someone whom you can follow and modeled after. And you will be soon following the path to success in whatever you have chosen.

No comments: