Monday, August 28, 2006

Acne Outbreak!

I'm sad to hear that Sasha was involved in an accident but thank God she is discharged from the hospital now after 4 days. You can encourage her at http://sashalee.blogspot.com. Anyway, I'm also sad about ny face's condition recently. There's a pimples, acne outbreak on my forehead and I don't know why. I never had such an outbreak before and my skin condition has been good just slightly oily but still smooth. It just happened 2 weeks ago. Pimples started to appear on my forehead. I thought they would go away and so didn't bother since I'm always using facial wash. But they didn't go away and they got worse. I squeezed them and washed them but next moment they appeared in another place. Then I bought Oxy 10, maximum power, spread them all over my forehead, clean and apply for a few days but it doesn't get better. Then I was told to use Tea Tree Oil, hehe, my wife has a few tea tree oil gel stick and I apply them, it did slightly better but still not good enough. I was really tired over this war with acne. I knew there are people who fought with them their whole life and even lost terribly. But I am not going to give up so I decided to start analyse what could possibly be the cause. My diet is healthy, not oliy. I'm not stress during this period. I exercise recently so my blood circulation is good. So it may be my bedsheets, or some 2years old sun-block that I put on my face recently. So yesterday I changed my bedsheet, bought a medicated anti-acne facial foam by Sebamed. And I will keep applying the tea tree oil and I hope my face will turn for the better. If anyone has a similar situation, please share some tips here. Thanks!

No comments: