Tuesday, December 05, 2006

New changes

I'm so encouraged to receive Yudai's email today, that really boost up my joy. After he left, I just met with different decision that I need to make. Now I'm attached to a customer's place for a month, just say that I'm working for this company who uses the big marshmallow man as their mascot. The atmosphere is quite strict, no msn as usual, have to surf discreetly. So much rules, I miss those days working in Sema and SLB, I have too much freedom, ha! Still I remember why I quited working for corporate because I don't like to march to work with a bunch of zombies in the morning, like you are being stuck in the rat race and not able to get out. Still I hope what I'm doing now will generate more result or more $$$ else I will consider going back. Anyway, just don't like working as a sub-contractor for the contractor under the main customer. It's like I have to be super careful what I do there, anyway working in so many different environment, I already master the art of adapting to new environment, ha, like the monitor lizard. Still have to pray that I don't have to come back here. Went home and realized that I need to do something radical about my finances in coming new year, need to provide more for my mum but main thing need to save up more if I'm planning to have a kid ...soon(2007-8). Anyway, good that I can reduce expenses and leverage on my savings. Make my money work for me. My wife and I decided to cut away the cable TV (inspired by Yudai) and reduce my internet. Man, it sounds really painful, no sports channel, no animal planet, discover, NG, Starworld, AXN, aiyoh! But I believed I can get over it. I know that I have better things to do, recently I wanted to do more things but realized I don't have much time a day. I'm glad I finally come out with a daily accountability list, not just include my prayer and bible reading, but also other areas. I'm glad I can start monitoring my improvement. Next I'm going to get my brothers to be on top of me. I need to prepare myself for 2007. It has to be much much better than 2006. And my marriage in 2007 has to be more loving than those days when we are dating, that's my convictions. Now I would advised the young single, when you are dating, don't put in too much effort else you have to do much more when you are married, ha! And ladies, don't easily fall for those who sweet talk all the way during your dating time, he may not do the same or more when you guys are married, be wise! Of course, I love my wife a lot, and I will make sure she is always happy. So even when there's changes in life, with her around, it's not that difficult! Guys, treasure those whom you love! Gambatte kudasai!

No comments: